Sunday, May 10, 2015

Reflection

I'm going to be answering some questions to reflect on my learning experience:


1. What was your favorite part of the topic you chose?
My favorite part was getting to work with my dog. Even though she was very difficult; it was a great experience.

2. What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose?
Whenever she would get distracted. It was very annoying!

3. What do you like best about Genius Hour research?
Getting to learn thing I never thought were possible!

4. What do you like least about Genius Hour research?
Having to find one thing to learn about.

5. What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work?
I learned I'm not a very patient person. It was really difficult!

No comments:

Post a Comment