Monday, April 13, 2015

   Have you ever wanted to find new talents but never had the time? Genius hour is a perfect way of doing that! I've been given the opportunity to find new talents within me, i'm so glad to be given this wonderful project in my English class.

Image result for dog tricks


  I've always wanted to do something with my dog, Sophie. I've always wanted to teach her new skills and help her develop talents. So I've decided to be a dog trainer for this project. I've already found some amazing tricks like dance, salute, and skateboard. I can't wait to get ready and teack my dog some tricks!

7 comments:

  1. Looove this! Especially because I love dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to learn more about this so I can attempt the tricks with my puppy! Good luck with your dog and the tricks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited and I love dogs too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a dog lover myself I like how you are using your genius hour to train your dog! This is such an cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am excited to see what i can teach Sophie.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I am excited to see what i can teach Sophie.

      Delete
  5. As a dog lover myself I like how you are using your genius hour to train your dog! This is such an cool idea!

    ReplyDelete